Requirements for Initial Consult & Evaluation Day
To bring your dog in for an Initial Consult or Evaluation Day, the following requirements must be met:
- A copy of vaccination records (a photo is fine) must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the appointment. The vaccinations required are:
- Parvo/Distemper (could say DHPP or DAPP on vet form)
- Bordetella (Required for Evaluation Day only)
- Your dog must be at least 16 weeks old on the day of the appointment.
- Your dog has not been in a shelter environment within 3 weeks of the Evaluation Day (Foster home is ok).
- Terms of Services Agreement and Student Profile form must be submitted.